After a school review 2015 a four year strategic plan was developed our goals as a school are below.
Strategic Plan Goals 2016-2019:
- To improve the teaching and learning of literacy and numeracy across the school
- To develop a culture of high expectation of teaching and learning through the implementation of a consistent teaching approach and reflective practices.
- To ensure all students are connected and effectively engaged in their learning.
- To create an inclusive, safe, orderly, learning environment where all members of the community feel safe and empowered to learn.
- To establish a culture of collective accountability through the implementation of a performance and development framework.
- To strategically allocate financial and human resources to best support the strategic plan.
For a copy of the entire plan please contact the school directly.